diys: how i stay sane during social distancing
By: Divyabharathi Senthilarumugam (Divya)
1) Print a black and white design on a plastic sheet (please don’t put random plastic materials).
2) Color the design and cut out any shape you like.
3) Glue on the now colored design to a white piece of paper (you can do any color, but light colors make the colored design pop out).
4) Cut the design glued on the paper and punch a hole.
5) Using rainbow loom rubber bands (I miss that craze) go through the hole, create a chain.
6) You can now attach it anywhere, make it for a friend, and use different designs!
I made both a BTS and fast food themed keychain because I love both! I would love to see your designs and hope you all are safe and healthy! Have a great day and don’t forget that things will always get better.
Other DIYs I tried
Colored a coloring page Painted a BTS shirt, because I’m too broke
to get real merch
Made a turtle out of a coconut Played sailboat with the turtle